You deserve to know exactly where your future President and Vice President stand. Here is our platform:
Fighting for our members and for public education, on our terms:
Professional Respect & Autonomy for All Educators.
- Win a moratorium on high-stakes testing
- Dismantle and replace the teacher evaluation system
- Increase wages, benefits & job security for adjuncts and ESPs
- Resist turnaround plans and school takeovers
Strong Locals for a Strong MTA.
- Fortify the All In campaign to retain and sustain active membership
- Grow the movement for open bargaining in the MTA
- Cultivate the next generation of member leaders
Powerful Coalitions to Achieve the Schools and Communities We Believe In.
- Win the Fair Share Amendment and up to $2 billion for public education
- Pass the Raise Up Massachusetts ballot initiatives —$15 minimum wage and paid family and medical leave for all workers, lifting a million of our neighbors and kids out of poverty
- Fully fund public education pre-k through higher education
- Advance the struggle for racial and economic justice by deepening community alliances